16.8.10

Wishes and airplanes and stuff (in honor of Belkin)

I know you could really use a wish right now


There are only so many ways to write that you a worried about someone

So I’m taking the opportunity to make a wish on a four leaf clover for you

I wish that you weren’t sick because it sits on my psyche

Knowing that you need a wish right now

I wish that the doctors could have a magical cure for you

That you could take and all of your ailments would be gone

Then I wish the doc had a magic wand to bop you over the head with

That would make all of your other concerns float away

I don’t know why they want airplanes in the night sky to be shooting stars

But I’d like for the sky to be full of first stars

So you could make a wish and feel a million times better

I know you’d wish to be put on an airplane going to some place nice and quiet

Then I’d give you a magic genie so that you could make three wishes

And we could go back in time and have you make the right choice

Choose to walk away from the needle and embrace something else

All of the tears in your heart and head would be evaporated

Those people would never have hurt you and would show you the love you need

I really need a wish right now, and that wish would be to help you

"Brought to you by Akili's Pen"

No comments:

Post a Comment